Dec 9, 2013

Not JUST FALAFEL

Definitely not!

Before coming to the UAE i already heard about the rave about the falafels..
Tried a few versions of it but I must say none of the even came close to Zaroob's falafel. 

The ones ive tried before were dry.. it felt like eating card board..

I have spent the last two days in Zaroob for a project im involved in and the first day i told myself Im never leaving the place without having a bucket of their falafel..

Tonight I had 2 buckets.. (you can either order a bucket of 8 pieces or 20 pieces) their tahini sauce is a must have of course.. one guy i met said to never eat your falafel without the tahini sauce..

 

I AM A FALAFEL CONVERT. NOT JUST ANY FALAFEL!!! 
BUT A ZAROOB FALAFEL!!!

Go drop by Zaroob along Sheikh Zayed Road..
Look for the neon signs..