Jan 24, 2013

Wishlist 19 : Grace : A Memoir

I have a stagnant wishlist. Piling and not a single item has been crashed out. And when finally i want something that i can afford, its not available. Not in the whole of modern Dubai. 

Y OH Y!

Why dont we have this in our bookstores? I have search high and low for almost 2 months now.

I went last week to Kinokuniya, probably the biggest bookstore in the Middle East, ready to spend my last money on this book but left disappointed coz they dont have it available. They Filipina lady in-charged of the orders was asking me if the book contains nudity. Seriously? 

I almost laughed at her face but didnt and told her its a memoir. It should be all text. And for goodness sake who wants to see Grace Coddington in the nude. I urge her to recommend it to her boss and do the order as soon as possible and reminded her of the pile of the 50 Shades Trilogy that greets every customer that comes in the store. 

AYAYAY!

 

If you come across this book in Dubai, please let me know. 
Im in dire need of a good source of inspiration..