Dec 28, 2012

EAT, PRAY, LOVE, MASTURBATE! WHAT IS YOUR WORD FOR 2012?

So how would you some up 2012 in one word? What is your word for the year that is about to say goodbye? Its three and a half more days to go to 2013, its the last party weekend of the year..
Have you thought about it?

Well, i have.. It occurred to me yesterday while i was taking a shower. And no, i wasn't doing it..
I have to say that my word for the 2012 is..



This is not to sound [entirely] cool but this year has been such a challenging year for me. It squeezed out a lot of juices within me be it creative, financial, social, et cetera.. And there was a lof of mixed pain and pleasure that i felt after beating the shit out of myself..

I cant even imagine how I survived in Bahrain for almost 6 months without a stable job. And what's more surprising is, i was able to socialize and meet new people, get drunk, get a tan, live in an awesome apartment, smoke and eat almost all i want.. I was able to pay my rent..

If i think about it now, i was living THE LIFE..
(just dont remind me of the stress at the end of each month..)

2012 has really bring out the best in me.. and i am just so happy i survived!
Thank you to everyone who never left my side.. you guys know who you are..
I have moved on and couldnt be happier that i am in Dubai 
(which i think would require a lot more of masturbating.. in 2013..)
 
My word in 2013 shall be "ATTRAVERSIAMO"
Lets conquer the world!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 
Do share your word for 2012 and please make it even more disturbing..